We're recruiting a Salaried GP, for a very well-regarded GP practice near Colsterworth. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well staffed practice. The patient numbers are far below average, meaning you'll only ever see 15-18 patients per day with no home visits and no duty day.
- Negotiable, £10,000+ per session
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA model contract
- Tightly knit Training practice
- Huge opportunity to develop the practice and have a real say in how it's run
- Excellent staff retention
- Practice Nurse / Secretary support
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- Educated patient demographic meaning few home visits
- High-percentage dispensing, very financially stable
- Purpose-built premises
- 4-9 sessions per week
- Finish by 6pm daily
- Minimal administrative duties
- Only see 15-18 patient contacts per day
- No duty doctor or on call provision
- Support from a great group of highly talented colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 7 weeks' annual/study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!