Fewer but longer patient appointments
Expansion plans mean opportunities for future development
Enjoyable environment with flexible working patterns
Are you frustrated with GP life in the NHS? Would you like fewer but longer appointments, delivering a higher level of holistic care to each patient?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a small team of GPs at a visionary and forward-thinking private practice in the North-West of England.
We offer flexible working patterns and an exceptional working culture, typically we expect this role will involve 6-8 clinical sessions per week to include managerial responsibilities. Appointment times are 30 minutes.
- 4+ years’ experience as a qualified GP
- Full time or part considered, most likely Monday-Friday (4-8 sessions)
- Diverse client base from affluent local population
- Flexible working pattern!
- Passion for health and wellbeing
- Salary £100,000-120,000
- Relocation assistance
- Medical Indemnity Paid
- 6 weeks’ leave
- Pension AND Private healthcare
- Study Leave
- BMA style contract