A rare opportunity for a Salaried GP or GP Partner to join this highly stable and popular Practice in the ever-desirable town of Chippenham.
A Training Practice for GP Registrars and Medical Students, there are ample opportunities to get involved in teaching and this is encouraged by the Practice. Being a Training Practice, they are also very well set up to support newly qualified GPs as well as those with more experience.
Enjoy a very reasonable workload with a team-based approached to on-call along with support of a central Pharmacy hub.
Salaried - £9,100 per session plus indemnity and BMA contract
Partner - Above average drawings, accounts available during process
Location - Chippenham
The surgery -
- Training Practice for Registrars and Medical Students
- CQC Good
- Purpose built, Partner-owned premises which frequently receives further investment
- Very pleasant demographic - patients are very cooperative
- Experienced, highly respected leadership team
- Excellent admin team coding and scanning all letters
- Coffee every morning weekly clinical meeting
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner (Salaried with view to Partnership also considered)
- 5-7 sessions
- 13 appointments per session
- Virtually no home visits
- 2 GPs and ANP working the urgent list each day
- Other GPs working routine lists
- Special interests encouraged
The benefits -
- £9,100 per session
- Good earning Partnership also on offer - no buy-in for 12 months
- Indemnity paid
- 7 weeks leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!