This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding surgery. A forward-thinking, supportive, GP Training practice in near scenic Tewkesbury. The practice offers a below-average workload, and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team with the support of Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist. The practice is happy to provide support for Salaried GPs to work towards Partnership over time, as well as support for Specialist Interests.
Salary - £76,000 - £85,500 (FTE) + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Tewkesbury
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice based near Tewkesbury
- Tightly knit team with low locum usage
- Support of Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Pharmacist
- Stable GP partnership, traditionally run with forward-thinking twist
- Excellent patient reviews
- CQC Good across the board
- GMS practice
- Have adapted to a post-Covid world very well
Your role -
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Only 2 days on call per month!
- One hour paid coffee break daily
- Circa 27 patient contacts per day - mix of face to face and telephone
- Capped administration, taken care of for you on your days off
- Minimal home visits
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- £76,000 - £85,500 (FTE)
- View to partnership in future
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!