A rare opportunity for a Salaried GP to join this stable, respected Training Practice in Southampton owing to a growth in list size.
The true 'team-orientated' practice, the long-standing team of clinicians and support staff are highly supportive of each other with an open-door policy absolutely ingrained into the practice's culture.
Two of the Partners hold Directorships in the PCN and Federation and collaboration in the local area is very important to the practice.
Ever the forward-thinking practice, a long-term view to Partnership would also be considered.
This is not an opportunity to be missed and to emphasise that point, I have recorded a short video giving a more descriptive overview, the link to which is below.
Salary - £10,000 per session + indemnity + BMA contract
Location - Southampton outskirts
The surgery -
- CQC Good
- Picturesque, village setting on the outskirts of Southampton
- Pleasant demographic
- Modern, purpose-built premises
- Training Practice for GP Registrars and FY2s
- Experienced, highly respected leadership team
- Excellent admin team plus Care Navigators
- Open door policy with regular socialising throughout the day as well as outside the practice
- EMIS practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 sessions
- Triage model with flexibility to bring patients down (will return to hybrid model post-Covid)
- No set appointment times - patient gets what they need
- Special interest encouraged - GP Trainers particularly welcome
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session - £90,000 FTE
- 7 weeks leave
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Long-term view to Partnership
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!