An opportunity to work in an excellent team of GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners in the North Devon town of Barnstaple. The practice is looking for either a GP Partner or a Salaried GP to join its team. The surgery is innovative and is well-supported with an excellent multi-disciplinary team.
Salary - £10,000 per session + indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 week annual leave + 1 week study leave
Partner Drawings - Circa £115,000
Location - Barnstaple
The surgery -
- GP Training practice
- Purpose-built practice
- Willingness to change
- Excellent MDT including Nurse Practitioners & Clinical Pharmacist
- Strong roots with the local community and continuing to grow
- Heavily involved in local federation (includes sharing an ECP for home visits)
- Excellent patient feedback
- Outstanding staff retention - many staff have been there 15+ years
Your role -
- Salaried GP post
- Ideally 6 clinical sessions + option of 2 non-clinical sessions with HEE
- Flexible working day
- Low visiting
- Using SystmOne Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working in the beautiful north Devonshire area
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!