A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a practice recently awarded a staggering 98% for ‘overall experience’ as rated by their patients. Led by four highly committed Partners who are dedicated to developing the practice. Continually investing in additional resources to significantly save valuable GP time is how this practice operates.
There is constant support from a diverse clinical team and a duty day that benefits from a collaborative shared approach as opposed to overburdening one person each day. ‘Helping people however they can’ is the ethos ingrained in every member of staff and this is a practice where you will also be really well looked after, offering flexible working patterns to allow for a good work/life balance.
You will benefit from clinical led weekly meetings and an afternoon reserved from CPD time every four to five weeks. This is a close working practice who approach primary care as a team. Practice decisions are discussed, and conversations are open and inclusive.
Salary – circa £90,000 + PAID CPD, BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location – Stanley, County Durham
- Supported by Clinicians who are happy to discuss and contribute to clinical decisions and scenarios
- PCN on site pharmacist to support clinical team
- First Contact Physio service to further alleviate GP pressure
- Pharmacy referral service
- Shared medication and query inbox so that each GP and clinician working can see the daily workload and take shared responsibility
- Shared approach to duty day
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- No weekend or out of hours’ work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- BMA style contract
- Very competitive financial package £10,000 per session
- Paid CPD time
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks’ leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!