Exciting Opportunity for a Salaried GP with an interest in career progression
Full or Part-time Vacancy
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced highly capable and enthusiastic salaried GP to join our friendly and forward thinking practice. We would like you to bring your ambition and innovative ideas to work with us to further develop our practice team within our supportive and rewarding environment.
The practice is based in Leyland in the heart of the Ribble Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty. There are exceptional transport links, only 40 minutes from Manchester, with excellent schools and amenities.
- Established for over 40 years.
- Purpose built surgery including an in-house Pharmacy.
- 11,300 patients.
- An excellent clinical team consisting of 1 lead GP, salaried doctors, advanced nurse practitioners, clinical pharmacist, MSK specialist practitioner, practice nurses and health care assistants.
- Extremely organised, strong and supportive management team with the CQC rating us as “Outstanding” in the “Well led” section.
- A superb administrative and reception team who support the clinicians employing workflow optimisation and soon to be introduced care navigation protocols.
- A successful and highly rated training practice involved with GP registrars and FY2s doctors
- Well-structured and family friendly environment where work/life balance is valued.
- Focused on GP resilience and reducing clinician workload by delegating appropriate work to supporting staff.
- Supportive of doctors looking to develop areas of special interest within primary care.
- Consistently high QOF achievers
- Wide range of enhanced services including minor surgery and substance misuse.
- Caring practice who the CQC rated “Outstanding” in their care of vulnerable patients and those experiencing poor mental health.
- Patient Liaison support team supporting patients with significant and life limiting diagnosis.
- Cancer and dementia champions.
- EMIS Web clinical system, Remote access, Lexacom, MJOG, IGPR, EPS, Envisage call in system, Scriptswitch and Electronic referral system.
- Actively working in collaboration with local practices.
- Excellent local GP education services.
- Well established links with Health Education England, NHS England, the RCGP, The CCG and LMC.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive environment through developed systems and processes, and our experienced admin team adopt nationally recognised innovative ways of working, enabling you to focus on delivering high quality care with minimal administrative duties.
- We would support and encourage you to develop interests in clinical areas, teaching or management and take on a lead role in these areas.
- A range of weekly meetings including Business, clinical, palliative and safeguarding/complex case meetings.
- Competitive package.
- Opportunity to increase earnings working increased access and extended hours.
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata) plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata).
- 1 week study leave (pro-rata) plus £500 annual study leave allowance.
- Medical Indemnity funded.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Flexible working options including remote access.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcomed and encouraged by contacting Jane Balchin, Practice Manager on 01772 firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications, including CV to email@example.com