A rare opportunity to work with a truly progressive, family orientated practice in Central Lincoln. The practice are looking for a salaried GP and are able to offer real career progression - this could be towards partnership or development of special interests. The practice benefits from an excellent patient group and among the lowest patient contact numbers locally.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Lincoln
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 Sessions considered
- Manageable workload, circa 30 patient contacts per day
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Working with a surgery where patient care is central.
The benefits -
- Competitive remuneration
- Genuinely among the lowest workloads in the area
- Progression to Partnership available
- Working for a well-supported surgery
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!