A well-run Teaching practice based in Rochester is looking to recruit a new Salaried GP, due to retirement. The practice has a close knit, long standing clinical and administrative team, who meet regularly, and everyone has a voice in how the practice is run and how it can be improved. They will be moving into a new purpose-built building next year, which will give them space to expand and welcome new hires.
Salary - Circa £10,000- £11,500 per session + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Rochester
The surgery -
- Based in a village, with 4 other villages in the catchment area
- Mixed demographic with no care-homes in the catchment
- Teaching Practice, teaching FY2s
- Dispensing practice
- Seeking to hire extended Multi-Disciplinary team through PCN
- Highly organised Administrative and Secretarial team
- Close-knit and very long standing team, respectful of all opinions
Your role -
- Salaried GP with potential progression
- 4 sessions per week
- Telephone appts and a small number of face-to-face appts, relevant patient-related paperwork, low number of home visits (1 per week average)
- Partnership potential in the future
- Nurse-supported duty doctor once a week (FTE)
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £11,500 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!