This is a superb opportunity to work as either a Salaried GP or Partner GP in a forward-thinking GP & Nurse Training practice offering an excellent working environment. The practice operates as a team and staff retention is superb, with a relaxed working atmosphere. Clinical skill mix benefiting from Urgent Care Practitioner (Paramedic) and Pharmacist. Open to either a Salaried GP or Partner GP.
Salary - £90,000 - £99,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Sittingbourne
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice keen to become a multi-specialist provider
- GP and Nurse Training practice
- Great team of permanent Salaried GPs and Partner GPs
- Practice with superb condition with 2 minor surgery suites
- Excellent clinical skill mix inclusive of Paramedic
- Heavily involved in CCG
- Offers enhanced services alongside the GMS contract for extra revenue
- Highly-recommended by patients
- Strong, organised admin team
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Below average workload - 12 - 15 appts in the morning and 10 appts afternoon
- Very few home visits (most done by Paramedic)
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session as a salaried GP
- Progressions and interests encouraged
- GP Partner - drawings
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!