We're recruiting for a cohesive GP Training Practice based in the heart of Grantham. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. You'll be working alongside experienced, well-tenured colleagues too.
This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well staffed practice, boasting a large, high-skilled multi-disciplinary team, including ANP, Clinical Pharmacist and Physio support. The patient numbers are reasonable, and the on-call provision is well thought out. There is a real sense of team-work, with a great group of partners, all pulling in the same direction to achieve the best for its staff and patients.
- £80,000 to £90,000 FTE
- Payment of Indemnity
- BMA model contract
- Single Site GP Training Practice
- Rated 'Good' across the board by the CQC
- High achieving with regard to QOF
- Excellent links with the CCG
- Large and diverse multi-disciplinary team
- Friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Outstanding staff retention
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- Mixed patient demographic
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Daily coffee break for 30 minutes
- Kind on-call provision
- Reasonable workload, only 34 patient contacts per day
- Minimal home visit burden
- Minimal administration thanks to Clinical Pharmacists, who take care of Repeat Prescriptions, Medication Reviews and Hospital Discharge Letters
- Support from a group of highly talented colleagues
- Opportunity for Partnership after 12 months
- Minor Surgery interest/qualification desirable, but not essential
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!