An opportunity to work in a brand-new building with excellent facilities with a harmonious team to work in. The practice teaches medical students and is forward-thinking in its approach, generating revenue from many enhanced services as well as its standard contract. The surgery is looking for a Salaried GP and is happy to offer with a view to Partnership.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,000 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS Pension
Location - Eastbourne
The surgery -
- Brand new building with unique, gold standard facilities
- Growing practice
- Superb, close knit team including a growing multi-disciplinary team
- Involved with the CCG, leading key areas
- Heavily involved in PCN
- Support of Nurse Practitioner and Pharmacist
- Forward thinking; several forward-thinking initiatives
Your role -
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable and well thought-out workload
- 15 patients per session
- Occasional home visits
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy practice situated in Nelson. Work alongside a well-established clinical support team including a Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse and clinical pharmacist. This purpose-built medical centre offers a bright and pleasant environment in which to work. They also have the capacity to be a training practice, so if you’re a GP trainer then this is something they can support with.
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- 6 sessions (Wed, Thur and Fri)
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Low home visits
- A well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome but must be comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- BMA Contract
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- Study leave approved as and when appropriate
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!