An amazing opportunity to work with one of the most progressive and forward-thinking practices in Bedford. The practice pride themselves on their diverse and nurturing working cultures. The practice are currently looking for a 4-8 session salaried GP; as a practice able to offer real career potential and progression support this role is perfect for everything from newly qualified GPs through to those looking to progress into partnership.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 per session + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Bedford
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 6 sessions
- Some of the lowest workloads in the area
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Working with a surgery where patient care is central.
The benefits -
- Circa £10,000 - £10,500 per session per annum
- Progression to Partnership available
- Working for a well-supported surgery
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy practice situated in Nelson. Work alongside a well-established clinical support team including a Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse and clinical pharmacist. This purpose-built medical centre offers a bright and pleasant environment in which to work. They also have the capacity to be a training practice, so if you’re a GP trainer then this is something they can support with.
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- 6 sessions (Wed, Thur and Fri)
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Low home visits
- A well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome but must be comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- BMA Contract
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- Study leave approved as and when appropriate
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!