Work as a salaried GP in a forward-thinking practice. Benefit from working in collaboration with other local practices and enjoy the support of a diverse clinical team including ANP'S and prescribing pharmacists. The practice is passionate about patient care and aim to offer a high-quality NHS service. The opportunity comes with a BMA Contract and they can sponsor under Tier 2.
- £73,600.00 - £80,000.00 (FTE - depending on experience and skillset)
- Indemnity paid
- Established and experienced team
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas
- High QOF rating
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team
- Purpose built premises
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Low home visit ratio
- No extended hour requirements
- Lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Paid monthly training
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!