Salaried GP, Waterlooville, £10,000 - £11,000 per session (Depending on experience)
We are offering a fantastic Salaried opportunity for a Newly Qualified or Experienced GP to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in Waterlooville. The practice is offering a very well-managed workload with reduced admin workload offering an exceptional and competitive salary package + benefits!
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session depending on experience
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Annual Leave/Study Leave
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution!
Set-up of the practice:
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team in place to reduce GP’s admin workload
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Paper-light practice
- Further career progression roles available!
The successful candidate will be a Fully Qualified GP on the GMP and Performers list. You will have previous experience of participation in CPD, appraisal and clinical governance. Sexual and Reproductive Health experience and training would be desirable but not essential.
On offer is the opportunity to stable yourself as a key member of the practice and grow your career within this well-established, supportive and friendly surgery.
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Jessica Veiga at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give us a call on 0203 006 5868.