An opportunity to join this highly innovative award-winning practice in East Leeds as a salaried GP.
Soon to become a training practice this progressive practice proactively seek opportunities to embrace new technologies and become involved in research and adopt new models of care. The team have a diverse range of interests and these are actively encouraged and fully supported.
The practice does everything possible to not over burden GPs, so offer a very steady workload of just 12 patient contacts per session and no duty Doctor day!
Salary - circa £85,500 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - East Leeds
- Foster a culture of innovation, learning and openness
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- First-rate admin support allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Up to 7 sessions per week
- Steady workflow of just 12 patient contacts per session
- No Duty Doctor day!
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Develop areas of interest and to progress to GP with Specialist Interest
- Opportunity to lead in the PCN and represent the practice at the CCG, LMC and GP Federation, if desired
- Join a supportive and inclusive team
- BMA style contract
- £9,250 - £9,500 per session
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Supportive of Tier 2 Visa
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!