Proactive, forward-thinking GP Training and Teaching practice offering progressive general practice. Expanding, dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests. Excellent support team of Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and a Physiotherapist too.
Benefit from minimal home visits and an innovative Duty Doctor day, sharing it with another colleague, overseen by outstanding Management. There are also Clinical Pharmacists in place to reduce the number of repeat prescriptions, med reviews and hospital discharge letters that GPs see. All based from a state-of-the art facility, owned by the Partners.
Salary - Circa £10,300 per session + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave. GP Partner - high-earning
Location - Gloucester
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Outskirts of Gloucester, on the edge of the Cotswolds
- GP Training and Teaching practice
- High-QOF achieving
- Passed CQC with Good
- Very passionate and locally involved colleagues
- Exciting expansion plans
- Outstanding staff retention across the practice
- Open to sponsoring a Tier 2 Visa
Your role -
- Flexible between 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable, well thought out, workload for GPs
- Minimal admin thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team
- Salaried role, potential view to high-earning Partnership for right person
- Below average number of home visits
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - circa £10,300 per session
- Partner GP - high-earning
- Indemnity and GMC fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!