Salaried GP, Worcester, up to £9,500 per Session
We are offering a fantastic Salaried opportunity for a Newly Qualified or Experienced GP to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in Worcester. The practice is offering a very well-managed workload with reduced admin workload offering an exceptional and competitive salary package + benefits!
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- Salary up to £9,500 per Session
- 4-8 sessions per week available, flexible around your ideal
- Excellent working environment
- Flexibility for work/life balance, designing work around other commitments
- In-house CPD in addition to study leave
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution!
- Training practice
- Support for being/becoming a trainer for interested candidates
- Strongly encouraging of personal and professional development
- Mentorship for portfolio roles, including future leadership roles in the wider community/health care
Set-up of the practice:
- 12,000 patients list
- Full supporting team available including ANPs, Paramedic, pharmacy team
- Full supporting admin and reception team in place
- Consistently benchmarked as high performing in CCG IQSP visits across a range of indicators, including referrals and prescribing
- Weekly MDT with social and community care
- Twice weekly case discussions and referrals meetings
- Strong links with social prescribing, including mental health and well-being support
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Yasmin at email@example.com. Alternatively, call us on 0203 892 2787 for more information about this exciting role!
We look forward to hearing from you!