This is a superb opportunity to work as either a Salaried GP or Partner GP in a forward-thinking GP & Nurse Training practice offering an excellent working environment. The practice operates as a team and staff retention is superb, with a relaxed working atmosphere. Clinical skill mix benefiting from Urgent Care Practitioner (Paramedic) and Pharmacist. Open to either a Salaried GP or Partner GP.
Salary - £90,000 - £99,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Sittingbourne
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice keen to become a multi-specialist provider
- GP and Nurse Training practice
- Great team of permanent Salaried GPs and Partner GPs
- Practice with superb condition with 2 minor surgery suites
- Excellent clinical skill mix inclusive of Paramedic
- Heavily involved in CCG
- Offers enhanced services alongside the GMS contract for extra revenue
- Highly-recommended by patients
- Strong, organised admin team
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Below average workload - 12 - 15 appts in the morning and 10 appts afternoon
- Very few home visits (most done by Paramedic)
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session as a salaried GP
- Progressions and interests encouraged
- GP Partner - drawings
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!