Work as a salaried GP or a Fixed Profit Share Partner in a forward-thinking practice. Ideally the practice would like an Urdu speaking GP but would also consider an experienced GP who doesn’t speak Urdu. Benefit from working in collaboration with other local practices awarding you an opportunity to cross site work if wanted, but this is not expected. The practice boasts a diverse clinical team including ANP’S, Practice nurses and HCA’s and is passionate about patient care, aiming to offer a high-quality NHS service to the residents of Manchester. This practice takes a flexible approach to session times, and home visits are low, averaging between zero to one a day.
- £81,000.00 - £103,500.00 (depending on experience and linguistic ability)
- Indemnity paid
- BMA style contract
- Established and experienced team
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas
- High QOF rating
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team
- Purpose built premises.
- Circa 4 - 8 sessions per week
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Low home visit ratio
- No extended or OOH work requirements, however, it is available if wanted.
- Lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified Urdu speaking GP welcome
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA style contract
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!