If you are looking to work for one of the most respected leadership teams in the region, this is the position you have been waiting for.
An established Training Practice, the Partners are now looking to recruit an additional GP Trainer to increase their capacity to host Registrars.
To be applicable for this position, you must be either a GMC approved Trainer or willing and ready to undertake the Trainers course after joining the practice.
Salary - £10,000 per session + indemnity + BMA model contract
Partnership - a 3-6 month view to above average earning Partnership is also available
Location - Andover
The surgery -
- CQC Good
- Medium-sized Practice
- Training Practice for Med Students and Registrars
- Very well Doctored
- Experienced, highly respected leadership team
- Excellent collaboration with PCN
- Coffee and lunch together daily
- EMIS Web Practice + Docman 10 + Lexicon Digital
Your role -
- GP Trainer
- 5-9 sessions available
- Highly flexible start and finish times
- Clinical - mixture of phone, video and face-to-face appointments
- Training - supervising 1-2 GP Registrars
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session / above average earning Partnership
- Working with another vastly experienced Trainer
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Progression to Partnership, minimal buy-in
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!