We are recruiting a 4-session salaried GP for a highly regarded Training practice that is heavily embedded in the local community. A well-established, diverse and inclusive team who work collaboratively to fully support each other.
The practice also offer a reasonable workload, flexibility in start/finish times where one of your working days will be just 9-5 and a salary way above the market rate for the area.
Salary - circa £99,000 (£11k per session!) + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension
Location - Halifax
- Semi-rural location
- Based in a modern, purpose-built building with large consulting rooms
- Training practice working with registrars and FY2s
- Patient size of approximately 9,500
- Large admin team, including full time Practice Manager, Deputy and Head of Reception
- Open-minded towards newly qualified doctors
- 4 sessions per week
- A reasonable number of patient contacts
- Flexibility in start and finish times
- One of your days will be just 9 -5
- Develop your specialist interests; enjoy working within a supportive and highly skilled team
- No weekends or OOH
- Weekly meetings
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- £11,000 per session!
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- BMA style contract
- Career progression
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!