Teladoc Health is the world’s leading virtual care provider, delivering care to over 20 million members across 125 countries.
We are looking to recruit a GMC registered GP to support our rapidly expanding patient population and contribute to our governance framework.
The successful candidate would join a team of existing experienced GPs and medical management team along with nutritionists and psychologist providing a holistic care for our patient group. Our services are commissioned through insurance companies and constitute private care with no extra costs to patients.
Reporting to: Clinical Director
Hours of work: 4 Days a week, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Brighton Office/Remote working
Annual leave: 5 weeks pro rata
Salary and benefits: £110,000 per annum pro rata
Medical indemnity for work related to Teladoc Health UK
- Participate in Teladoc Health UK patient consultations. In accordance with the agreed timetable, the post-holder will make him/her-self available to undertake online virtual GP consultations (telephone and video), triage of patients requesting appointments, dealing with clinical queries, prescriptions management, referrals management, administration and clinical correspondence in a timely manner.
- Support management of the Teladoc Health UK GP panel including recruiting, training, evaluating, clinical leadership mentoring with ongoing appraisal and disciplinary actions if required of the GP panel.
- Ongoing daily support of Teladoc Health UK GPs working on the platform.
- Assist Teladoc Health UK GP panel team with GP rota management.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Teladoc Health UK policies/guidelines (e.g.clinical standards, prescribing, information governance, safeguarding, CQC)
- Evaluation/audit of service outcomes and supporting ongoing clinical standard improvements.
- Preparation for and participation of external reviews of the service by clients.
- Participating in Teladoc Health UK Clinical Governance and GP panel management meetings.
- Participating in Clinical Governance meetings and events organised by Teladoc Health UK or other agencies.
- Alerting other team members of Clinical Governance issues, quality and risk audits and reviews and participation in Significant Event Analysis.
Candidates will be interviewed in order of application. To apply please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter: email@example.com