A rare opportunity to join a practice where you will play a pivotal role in determining the direction it moves in. The practice is supported by an excellent MDT and administrative team. Specialist interests, training and development are fully supported, and you will also benefit from lots of flexibility.
Salary - circa £99,000 + BMA contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Sunderland
- Modern purpose-built with 9 consultation rooms
- Advanced administration management & workflow
- Skilled allied Healthcare team including 3 ANPs 3 Practice Nurses & on-site Pharmacist
- The surgery offers weekly MDT meetings
- Mixed patient base
- Emis web
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
- 4 - 8 sessions available (protected admin session for those working 8 sessions)
- Manageable workload
- Joining a supportive team
- Excellent financial package up to £11,000 per session!
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Progression opportunities for those interested
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!