Work as a Clinical Lead or salaried GP for a wonderful teaching practice that offers lots of support, contact with colleagues and, is geared towards addressing the challenges primary care currently faces. This is an opportunity to join a surgery where the thoughts and ideas of their GPs are respected and actioned. You'll have support from an excellent team that work hard to protect their GPs and where the development of specialist interests is championed and encouraged. Their flexible approach to sessions means this could be ideal for GPs looking for something which also accommodates family commitments; they're passionate about work life balance. The Clinical Leadership opportunity comes with Protected Medical Leadership time so not all your sessions are clinical.
- £85,000 - £90,000
- Pension contributions paid direct if opted out of NHS pension
- Extra payments for any private work done
- Beautiful, converted GP Practice in a beautiful location
- Skilled range of professionals; good clinical ratios
- A superb Clinical team; proactive and friendly
- Strong back-office function
- Strong links with the community; a team that listen to their patients
- Part or full-time
- To help support and develop the clinical team (clinical lead only)
- Flexible session times and days; based on your commitments
- 12 patients contacts per session
- Newly Qualified GP welcome (salaried GP role)
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension / Or paid Pension contributions direct if opted out
- Payment of indemnity fees + the top up for private work
- Support to develop any specialist interests
- Opportunity for a portfolio career
- Tier 2 sponsors
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!