This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding, well-run practice that looks after its GPs. We have appointed for this practice in the past and the GPs we have introduced to the practice have reported excellent feedback! The practice is a Training Practice and offers a very reasonable workload along with no home visits and excellent MDT support. The Partnership are one of the most harmonious and cohesive we have ever come across.
Salary - £80,000 - £94,500 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - close to Devon/Cornwall border, within easy reach of Okehampton, Launceston and Bude
The surgery -
- Modern, purpose-built premises owned by the Practice
- GP Training Practice - also teaching FY2s and Med Students
- Dynamic, relatively young Partnership
- Multi-disciplinary workforce
- Support of ANPS, Paramedics and Prescribing Pharmacists
- Further support of social prescribers
- High-earning practice with several extra revenue streams
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- No home visits
- No out of hours/weekend working
- Max 10 letters per day
- 15 patients per session
- 4 - 9 sessions per week
- Daily meetings 11am - 11.30am with whole of clinical team
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £10,000-10,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- Reduced admin burden
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!