We are supporting three of the largest secondary care providers of prison healthcare services and have immediate long term roles for prison GPs, preferably who are nomis cleared. We have several opportunities for prison GPs across England from London to the Midlands and up to Yorkshire. We have immediate opportunities for GPs experienced in working for secure or psychiatric establishments in prisons across East of England and the North.
We are keen to speak with GPs passionate about delivering quality care and improving healthcare systems by prioritising the needs of patient's within secure establishments. We do have some absolute and essential criteria that you MUST meet in order to apply for this job:
- Most importantly, you must have some experience of working in substance misuse environments.
- You have completed the RCGP substance misuse training.
- You must be personable, reliable and professional, and happy to work as a team.
- Our clients look for GPs experienced in substance misuse that have worked in either prisons, forensics or psychiatric roles with experience of substance misuse.
- Our client is offering full induction, support and training. We can also assist with prison clearance.
- You will join their team of highly experienced staff.
For GPs with some substance misuse experience, we can offer you immediate confirmed sessions! Should you be a prison GP in any part of the country, please feel free to contact me regarding our secure roles. For more information please contact Nikki on 0203 540 8100 or email across a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.