A very rare opportunity to join one of the most stable and respected practices in the region. The practice are looking for a fixed-term Salaried GP to cover a maternity between May 2021 and December 2021, working a minimum of 4 sessions with up to 7 available.
There is the potential for this to lead to a permanent role and in the long-term, perhaps even Partnership.
Salary - £10,500 per session + BMA contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave (pro rata)
Location - Andover
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice with a large, cohesive, stable Partnership
- Outstanding GP workflow
- Directly employed support team of Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Well-structured way of managing workload and allowable of flexible working
- PCN resources include Pharmacists, Physios, Social Prescribers, Health & Wellbeing Coaches and a team of SIX mental health workers
- GP Training Practice
- Outstanding leadership
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Excellent reviews from patients
Your role -
- Minimum 4 sessions, up to 7 available
- Participation in the two-GP Duty Doctor set-up - much less intense
- No extended hours
- Chance to impress and stay on with the Practice
The benefits -
- £10,500 per session
- BMA contract
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro-rata)
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!