An outstanding opportunity to join a truly visionary practice in Basingstoke. The organisation is setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care through scale and efficiency and are able to offer any prospective clinicians meaningful progression, development and job satisfaction. The practice itself can offer flexible working patterns, great working culture and workloads below the national average allowing GPs to focus on patient care and continuity whilst maintaining work-life balance.
Salary - over £10,000 per session
Location - Basingstoke
The Surgery -
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Highly trained colleagues and excellent allied health support
- Well-supported GP role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
- Twice daily coffee breaks
Your role -
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're a GP, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised workflow and reasonable appointment numbers
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- Over £10,000 per session
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals
- NHS pension
- Child Vouchers
- Support with indemnity payments
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!