A fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established training practice vibrant Bicester. The practice has excellent commuting links to the surrounding area and is the perfect opportunity for GPs at any stage in their career. Lower than average workloads, large clinical and administrative teams and real, hands-on support towards progression
Location - Bicester
Your role -
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- 6-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration and large admin team
- Manageable and dynamic workload, among the best in the locality
The benefits -
- £80,000 - £90,000 FTE
- Excellent location
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong and stable team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!