- Progressive and forward-thinking set-up
- Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment
- Part of larger network with many Training practices across London
- Further support of Pharmacist who will sign the majority of your prescriptions
- Excellent clinical mix, including Pharmacist, Diabetes Specialist Nurse, Practice Nurse and HCA
- Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on the reason you chose to become a doctor, clinical work and seeing patients
- Streamline admin workflow
- Career progression supported
- Tier 2 Visa Supported
- CQC rated Good with outstanding elements
You will also be supported with career progression, whether that is a clinical interest or if you have a desire to become a teacher or trainer. The surgery is also extremely low-visiting for GPs, with ANPs and Physician Associates carrying out the bulk of visits.
Salary - circa £9,000 - £10,000 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + private BUPA health insurance
Location - Stratford, East London (walking distance from Stratford station)
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practice
- High levels of support
- Pharmacist to assist with prescriptions
- Very low-visiting (ANPs and PAs do visits)
- Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression
- Streamlined admin workflow
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Clinically led
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- Investors in people accredited
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Clinically-focussed position with reduced admin
- Choice of how to work your day, either traditional face-to-face appointments, or telephone triage, or a mixture of the two
- Very low home-visiting (about 1 per week)
- Realistic workload!
The benefits -
- Returning to a clinically-based role
- Circa £9,000 - £10,000 per session (experience dependent)
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- Private BUPA health insurance
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!