We have immediate locum and salaried prison opportunities for GPs with RCGP substance misuse training and a real interest in secure medicine. Any experience of working for secure or psychiatric establishments would be a huge advantage, although not compulsory.
We require two Locum GPs to work within prisons across the North which can suit prison experienced GPs who are happy and willing to stay over for 3 to 5 days per week!
Our client has two vacancies for full-time prison locum GPs. They do have some absolute and essential criteria that you MUST meet in order to apply for this job:
- You should have completed the RCGP substance misuse training.
- You must be personable, reliable and professional, and happy to work as a team.
- NOMIS clearance and some experience of working in secure establishments would be a great advantage.
- Our client is looking for experienced GPs that have worked in either prisons, forensics or psychiatric roles with experience of substance misuse.
- Our client is offering full induction, support and training.
- You will join their team of highly experienced and supportive staff.
Should you be interested in part-time or full-time locum or salaried prison opportunities, we can offer you an immediate interview with a start date within one week! For more information please contact Nikki on 0203 540 8100 or email across a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.