This is an exciting and entrepreneurial opportunity to join a new private GP practice in Lytham St Annes. Our aim is to put our patients' health and wellbeing needs at the core of everything that we do. We offer them complete privacy and peace of mind in using our services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Practice Manager, who works well as part of a team and is able to provide strong and committed leadership, backed by a sound knowledge of business management, strategic planning, finance, IT and HR.
You will be working with our GPs to ensure the well-being of patients and staff and manage the day to day running of the practice. Working together with the Managing Director and Lead GP to provide leadership in the day-to-day running and strategic planning and development of the practice. The successful candidate is likely to be a strong individual who is willing and able to take an active role in the Management team.
- 3+ years' experience as a Practice Manager either within a private or NHS setting
- Experience with CQC and awareness of the required responsibilities
- The leadership skills to manage the practice independently
- Financial management experience including understanding of accounting, spread sheets and providing financial reports
- Working knowledge of primary care IT Systems
Please could interested candidates send their CV to the designated email address.