Rare opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking GP training practice in the Wellingborough area with a surgery that is truly people-centric. This extends to both employees and patients and results in outstanding staff retention and consistently excellent patient feedback.
If you are interested in hearing a short video detailing the practice you can do so by copying the following link:
Location - Wellingborough/Northampton
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Salaried with a view to partnership
- Circa £10,500 - £11,000 per session
- 4-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Genuinely low workloads
- Join a small tight-knit team
The benefits -
- Outstanding patient continuity
- Opportunity to get involved in training and medical students
- Excellent patient feedback
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!