Forward-thinking GP & Nurse Training practice offering an excellent working environment. The practice operates as a team and staff retention is superb, with a relaxed working atmosphere & an extremely generous GP workload. Multi-disciplinary team includes support from Paramedic, Pharmacists, ANP as well as a stable, permanent GP team. The practice is looking for a Salaried GP or a GP with a view to Partner.
Salary - £84,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Sittingbourne
- Forward-thinking practice
- Caring, supportive GPs
- GP and Nurse Training practice
- Good team of Salaried GPs and Partner GPs
- Excellent clinical skill mix inclusive of Paramedic, Pharmacist, ANP
- Offers enhanced services alongside the GMS contract for extra revenue
- Highly-recommended by patients
- Strong, organised admin team
- Salaried GP or GP with a view to Partner
- 4 - 8 clinical sessions
- Below average workload - circa 12-14appointments per session
- Virtually zero home visits (completed by Paramedics)
- Supported by an outstanding administrative team and clinical pharmacist
- £10,500 per session plus paid admin time
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!