An excellent opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a small, picturesque Somerset market town, within easy reach of the region's more built-up areas. This is an opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work rather than being bogged down by admin, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Physios, Clinical Pharmacists and more, along with GP colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
Salary - £9,500 - £11,000 per session + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, incentive payments, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - within 20 minutes of the likes of Glastonbury, Street, Bridgwater and Yeovil
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a semi-rural setting
- Helpful, efficient, friendly Clinical and Admin team
- Regular internal meetings and educational support
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship
- Relocation package available
- Offering genuine portfolio careers with special interests encouraged
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 sessions (can potentially offer more at another partnered surgery)
- AskmyGP - control your own workload
- On-call rotated and supported by ANP and Paramedic
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £11,000 dependent on role and experience
- Indemnity fees paid
- Incentive payments
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!