A rare opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a small, supportive practice with 15 minute consultations and a reduced workload of 12 appointments per session. The practice trains GP Registrars annually and you'd be part of a team of permanent GPs and a wider multi-disciplinary team.
The practice is approved to support Tier 2 Visas for GPs requiring sponsorship and lead time to an accepted Visa is a just a few weeks (Home Office dependent).
Salary - £10,000-11,000 per session + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - suburbs to the West of central Swindon
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Superb purpose-built surgery in a pleasant suburb of Swindon
- Support of strong nursing team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist, Mental Health Nurse and HCAs
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Passionate about what they do
- High-performing QOF
Your role -
- 6 sessions available
- 12 appointments per session, GPs book their own face-to-face appointments where necessary
- Nurse-led triage so no Duty Doctor requirement
- Huge amount of flexibility and portfolio career encouraged
- Flexibility around start and finish time and how many hours per day
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £10,000-11,000 per session
- Annual salary increase
- Indemnity fees paid
- Increasing holiday allowance with time served
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!