We are recruiting a salaried GP for a well-regarded practice, part of a group of surgeries who believe in offering lots of work life balance options. The attitude here is 'look after your team and they will stay, be happy and deliver exceptional care to the patients'.
You will benefit from working in an environment with outstanding governance and access to secondary services. Your career development is limited by your own ambitions. Become a GP Trainer, develop your special interests and have a dedicated mentor. Flexibility is key within this practice. Salary - circa £94,500
+ BMA contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave Location - Market Weighton The surgery
- Stunning, purpose built modern practice
- Exceptionally strong and diverse clinical and managerial team
- Diverse range of services provided with very close links to secondary services
- Strong QOF performance
- Centralised administration team
- Opportunities for mentorship and to develop GPwSI status and gain and be funded study many qualifications
- Salaried GP
- 4-6 Sessions available
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Career progression
- Excellent financial package circa £94,500 per annum
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 Weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Progression opportunities for those interested
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!