Salaried GP – Cumbria, £9,500 - £11,500 per session depending on experience plus Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified or Experienced Salaried GP has come up within this very well-established and forward thinking practice in the area. The surgery is offering a very well-managed workload and it has excellent reputation for its patients care!
The successful candidate will be a Fully Qualified GP on the Performers list. Family Planning and Sexual Health experience would be desirable but not essential.
On offer is the opportunity to establish yourself as a key member of the practice and grow your career within this well-established, supportive and friendly surgery.
- £9,500 - £11,500 per session plus Excellent Benefits depending on experience
- 4-8 sessions per week, days and hours are flexible
- Annual leave plus Study Leave
- Full Indemnity Covered
- NHS Pension
About the practice
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team in place to reduce GP’s admin workload
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Paper-light practice
- Further career progression roles available!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV through to Jessica Veiga via firstname.lastname@example.org and she will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!