Salaried GP, Northamptonshire, £10,500-£11,000 per session (dependent on experience)
We are offering a an excellent opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Salaried GP to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in a Northamptonshire area!
The practice are offering an extremely well-managed workload with reduced admin workload offering an very competitive salary and remuneration package with outstanding benefits!!
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session depending on experience
- Flexible on session times – build your own rota!
- Part time and full time roles available (4-10 sessions per week)
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution
- Paid training and sponsorship of special interests/skills development available
Set-up of the practice:
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team which assist in reducing GP’s admin workload as much as possible.
- Fully supportive and highly trained nursing team compromising of HCA’s, PN’s etc.
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Flexible working arrangements and patterns available
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Paper-light practice
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
Typical set up of the day:
- Mixture of triage and F2F appointments
- Time allocated to admin
- Minimal home visits (shared amongst the team)
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Jack - email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 006 5866 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to speaking with you!