Enjoy working as a GP Partner, Lead GP or Salaried GP in a practice which believe flexibility is key to happy clinicians and staff retention. Because of this they allow their GP’s to choose the structure of their day in terms appointment time, clinical start times and finish times. They have a multi-disciplinary team including 5 highly qualified Practice Nurses; 1 of which can prescribe and a very experienced HCA. This is a nurturing environment where the partners and the practice manager cares about the needs and desires of their GPs professionally and domestically; they recognise that it is important to strike a good work-life balance. With a progressive attitude this practice is looking for somebody enthusiastic to complement their already well-established team of clinicians and have their say on ways to help drive the surgery forward. This practice is very organised, so workflow if efficient and patient numbers are very realistic with low home visits.
- Circa £9500 per session as a Salaried GP (Negotiable)
- Lead GP salary to be discussed in person
- High earning partnership. Drawings discussed in person
- 100% parity from the start
- No buy in!
- Generous ‘Golden Hello’ offered
- City centre Dundee with good transport links
- Successful, forward-thinking teaching practice
- Distinguished group of partners
- Flexible start times
- Reasonable patient numbers
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Keen to get involved in any pilot schemes
- Remote working offered
- Diverse Clinical Team
- Can offer up to 8 clinical sessions per week
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your work-flow
- The option to complete any admin remotely
- Home visits only carried out by the duty doctor
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Looking for someone to help shape our practice and be fully involved in the decision-making process.
- Tier 2 applicants welcome
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday plus 10 public holidays (Pro rata)
- Study leave allowed if it is for the practice
- Career progression – Lead GP / Partnership available
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
- Supports the Career Start Programme for Newley qualified GPs
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!