This is a brilliant opportunity to join a traditional family practice where the staff and GPs know people by name with a loyal patient population which is growing because of its reputation.
The practice offers a very reasonable workload and are firm believers in their team having a great work/life balance offering flexible start and finish times and appointment lengths. A sociable bunch where breakfast get togethers and weekly shared learning meetings are important.
Proactive in their approach they are advocates of pilots within their federation, previously addressing proactive care and care of the vulnerable. You will be supported by an outstanding multi skilled including a multi-skilled wider team including ANPs, Paramedics and Pharmacists.
Boasting solid staff retention with the opportunity for career progression to partnership for those interested.
Salary - circa £90,000 BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Conisborough
- Working alongside an excellent team of GPs, and other staff who have all progressed at the practice
- Open door policy - access each other and get support advice and second opinions
- Support of a dedicated administrative team- paper free environment
- Varied patient population
- Paramedics and ANPs do most visits - GPs only attend palliative care visits
- Employ additional nurses to undertake proactive care of the vulnerable
- Mentoring and development by exceptional partners
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Flexible start and finish times and appointment lengths
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- BMA style contract
- Very competitive financial package £9500 - £10,000 per session
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!