A very rare opportunity to join this stable, successful practice close to the likes of Wadebridge and Bodmin.
A Research Practice, they are always looking at new models of care and innovative ways to improve the patient experience, for example, as one of the leading lights on social prescribing they offer a number of extra services such as group teaching sessions, gardening sessions and group consultations in their log cabin.
Urgent Care Practitioners handle most of the on-the-day requirement leaving GPs to spend more time with patients to whom they can really make a difference.
Duty Doctor is also a team approach with two GPs on Duty together along with the Visiting Nurse.
Salary - £10,000 - £12,000 per session
Location - Wadebridge area
The surgery -
- CQC Good
- Medium-sized Research Practice
- Training Practice for Student Nurses (aspirations to train GPs)
- Stable, passionate and cohesive Partnership
- Experienced, highly respected Manager
- Lovely setting
- Lunch together daily
- Special interests encouraged
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner
- 4-9 sessions available
- 1-2 home visits per day (often in same location though ie. care home)
- 10 minute phone calls and 15 minute face-to-face appointments
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £12,000 per session for Salaried
- Circa £15,000 per session for Partner with no property buy-in
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 7 weeks leave including study
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!