This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious Wolverhampton based GP surgery as a Salaried GP.
This is a developing Partnership who are rapidly building a strong multi-disciplinary team, allowing for flexible GP working conditions. You will benefit from developing within a state of the art, purpose built medical centre, with a close-knit team of GPs. The surgery offers it's GPs a manageable and sustainable workload, as well as flexibility of working hours.
Located just outside Wolverhampton, in a quiet residential area, easily commutable from central Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just under 4,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £76,000-£80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests' areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs