Consultant Psychiatrist - North West Based - Young Adults Mental Health.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist to offer psychiatric care and support for up to 30 young people within residential care homes across the North West and Yorkshire.
You will be joining an industry-leading organisation that offers specialist mental health support to young adults within residential settings. The organisation offers an innovative, evidence-based model of care that aims to offer therapeutic and effective support to young people in less restrictive settings.
Location: Flexible-home and service-based, support to cover 3 hubs across the Northwest
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Enhanced company pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Minimum of 35 days holidays, increasing with service.
- Enhanced Company sick pay
- Life assurance Benefit
- Recruit a friend scheme
- Employee of the year awards
- Employee Assistance programme/counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Paid DBS check
- Online shopping discounts
- Inhouse and external Training courses provided.
- Free eye tests
- Long term service awards
The organisation also provides an alternative to hospital admission. The unique model provides 24/7 on-call and crisis intervention support.
- Offer expert clinical care to young adults with mental health illnesses.
- Lead MDT review, to review bespoke care plans for each individual
- Medication management
- Risk assessments
- Liaise with social care professionals
- Work on referrals and assessments
- Provide psychiatric consultations
- Offer clinical advice to support staff
- Build rapport with young adults in your care
- Membership of Royal College of Psychiatrists or equivalent
- Driving Licence and access to car
- Fully Registered Medical Practitioner
- Experience working with young adults with mental health issues
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".
One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone. APPLY