A rare opportunity to join a CQC OUTSTANDING Training Practice in Reading, one of the most respected and admired in the region.
A large, highly-stable GP team is led by an established and cohesive team of Partners, with phenomenal support from other clinicians including numerous Paramedics, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists and more. The team of Paramedics conduct ALL home visits meaning GPs have zero requirement to do these.
The practice offers a rare amount of flexibility compared to others in the area, allowing for things like later starts and earlier finishes.
Salary - £10,000 per session + BMA contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Reading
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made influential changes in the past few years
- Outstanding GP workflow
- Support team of Paramedics, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
- Well-structured way of managing workload and allowable of flexible working
- CQC OUTSTANDING!
- GP Training Practice - also teaching Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Outstanding leadership
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Excellent reviews from patients
Your role -
- Minimum 6 sessions, can be split over 4 or 5 days however
- No home visits
- 1 Duty Doctor day every other week
- Limited paperwork - 10 Docman per day max
- Patient numbers capped at 16 per session
- Encouragement to take on additional areas of interest including teaching
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!