Friendly and supportive GP Training practice offering progressive general practice. Expanding, dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests. Excellent support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist and Practice Nurses.
Benefit from minimal home visits, excellent Management, and the opportunity to finish at 5pm daily if efficient. There is also a Clinical Pharmacist in place to reduce the number of repeat prescriptions, med reviews and hospital discharge letters that GPs see.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 per session+ + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Partnership Drawings - GP Partner - very high-earning
Location - Swansea
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice, soon to be extended further
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Semi-urban area, varied and interesting patient base
- GP Training practice
- Friendly and supportive employer
- High earning and high achieving
- Consistently pilots' local initiatives
- Exciting expansion plans
Your role -
- Flexible between 4 - 10 sessions per week
- Reasonable number of patient contacts
- Minimal admin thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team
- Open to a Salaried GP or Partner GP
- To be a caring GP and enjoy working as part of a multi-skilled team
- Below average number of home visits
- Finish by 5pm on a normal day if efficient, as several of their GPs do
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - between £9,000 - £10,000 per session depending on experience.
- Partner GP - very high-earning
- All professional fees paid (Indemnity/GMC/RCGP)
- Up to 8 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!