With a long-serving team of Salaried GPs in place, there is still the desire to further add to the established, proven Partnership long-term offering excellent progression opportunities for newly qualified and experienced GPs alike.
As a real hub for education, there is also an encouragement for GPs to help in the teaching of medical students along with the chance to become a GP Trainer too.
Salary - £10,000 per session + indemnity + BMA model contract
Partnership - a 6-month view to above average earning Partnership is also available
Location - Andover
The surgery -
- CQC Good
- Medium-sized Practice
- Training Practice for Med Students and Registrars
- Very well Doctored
- Experienced, highly respected leadership team
- Excellent collaboration with PCN
- Coffee and lunch together daily
- EMIS Web Practice + Docman 10 + Lexicon Digital
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- 5-9 sessions available
- Highly flexible start and finish times
- Mixture of phone, video and face-to-face appointments - GP in control
- Heavily encouraged to take on a specialism for one session a week
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Progression to Partnership, minimal buy-in
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!