A fantastic opportunity is available for a driven and dynamic GP to join a high achieving, long established GP surgery in the Nottinghamshire region. With an excellent salary commensurate with the role, as well as the potential to move into a partnership role this is one role not to be missed!
We are seeking an experienced salaried GP who has the drive and ambition to move into a partnership role with this well-established surgery.
There is a friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where GPs would be offered the opportunity to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics.
This surgery boasts a very capable nursing team, and all clinicians are supported by an established, efficient and friendly administration team.
Located in a purpose-built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Working alongside supportive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Well managed workload
- Ability to make your mark on the practice and progressing to Partnership
- Mixture of telephone consults and face-to-face as directed by the GP
- Minimal home visits
- SystmOne operating system
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- From £10,000 - £10,500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs